To find out whether bees（蜜蜂）can see colours, the following experiment is made. A round table is put in a garden, and on the table is a piece of blue cardboard（硬纸版）with a drop of syrup（糖浆）on it. After a short time, bees come to the syrup. The bees then fly to their hive（蜂房）and give the syrup to other bees in the hive. Then they return to the feeding-place which they have found. After a while, the blue cardboard with the syrup on it is taken away. Instead of this card, a blue card is now put on the left side of the first feeding-place and a red card to its right. These new cards have no syrup on them. Very soon bees arrive again, and fly straight to the blue card. None go to the red card.
1. How many cards do you need to prepare for the experiment?
A. Two: one blue and one red
B. Three: two blue and one red
C. Three: one blue and two red
D. Four: two blue and two red
2. If Picture 1 below shows the table top during Step 1 of the experiment, which of A, B, C, D in Picture 2 shows the table top during Step 2?
3. During Step 2 of the experiment, the bees go to ________.
A. the blue card with syrup on it
B. the new blue card with no syrup on it
C. the empty space where the original（原先的）blue card was
D. the new blue card with syrup on it on the left of the red card
4. The experiment has proved（证明）that bees ________.
A. cannot see colors B. can see colors
C. can not see blue D. cannot see red
5. Which of the following is the best title for the passage?
A. Bees Love Blue B. Bees Love Syrup
C. Bees, Color and Syrup D. Can Bees See Color?
Keys: 1－5 BCBBD