1.he was ill yesterday, so he didn’t go to work. (×)
Because he was ill yesterday, he didn’t go to work. (√)
He was ill yesterday, so he didn’t go to work. (√)
[析] 用though, but表示“虽然……，但是…… ”或用because, so 表示“因为……，所以……”时，though和but 及because和so 都只能择一而用，不能两者同时使用。
2.The Smiths have moved Beijing. (×)
The Smiths have moved to Beijing. (√)
[析] 不及物动词后接名词或代词作宾语时，要在动词之后加上适当的介词；但不及物动词后接home, here, there等副词作宾语时，动词之后不必加任何介词。
3.The box is too heavy for him to carry it. (×)
The box is too heavy for him to carry. (√)
[析] the box既是这句话的主语, 也是不定式to carry的逻辑宾语，若句末再加上it，就和the box重复了。
4.Each of the boys have a pen. (×)
Each of the boys has a pen. (√)
[析] 复数名词前有表个体的each of, one of, every，either of等词组修饰，或有表否定的neither of, none of 等词组修饰时，谓语动词要用单数形式。
Neither he nor you is good at English. (×)
Neither he nor you are good at English. (√)
[析] either... or..., neither... nor..., not only..., but also... 等词组连接句子的两个主语时，谓语动词遵循“就近一致原则”, 即由靠近谓语的那个主语决定谓语的人称和数用何种形式。
6.Ten minus three are seven. (×)
Ten minus three is seven. (√)
7.The number of the workers in this factory are about 5,000. (×)
The number of the workers in this factory is about 5,000. (√)
[析] the number of表示“……的数量”，谓语动词用单数形式；a number of 的意思是“若干”或“许多”，相当于some或a lot of，和复数名词连用，谓语动词用复数形式。
8. 例. Hello! I have important something to tell you. （×）
Hello! I have something important to tell you. (√)
9. His son is enough old to go to school. （×）
His son is old enough to go to school. (√)
10.. Here is your sweater, put away it.（×）
Here is your sweater, put it away. (√)
[析] put away, pick up, put on等“动词+副词”构成的词组后接代词作宾语时，代词只能放在动词和副词之间。
11. Look! Here the bus comes.（×）
Look! Here comes the bus.（√）
[析] 在以here, there引起的陈述句中，若句子的主语是名词，要用倒装语序，即用“Here /There+动词+名词”结构；但主语若是代词时，则不用倒装语序, 即用“Here/There +代词+动词”结构。
12. I do well in playing football, _______. (我妹妹也行。)A. so my sister does（×）B. so does my sister（√）
Li Lei is really a football fan. --- _______. (确实这样.) A. So is he（×） B. So he is（√）
Chongqing is larger than any city in China. (×)Chongqing is larger than any other city in China. (√)
[析] “any city in China”包括了重庆这座城市, 同一事物自己与自己不能做比较，只有在city 前加上other才能表示重庆和中国的其它城市比较大小。
The weather in Guangzhou is warmer than Beijing. (×)
The weather in Guangzhou is warmer than that in Beijing . (√)
[析] 表示比较时，句子中的两个比较对象必须一致，不同的比较对象不能做比较。错误句的比较对象分别为the weather in Guangzhou和Beijing，这两个不同类的事物之间不能做比较。
14, His sister married with a teacher last summer.(×)His sister married a teacher last summer. (√)
[析] 表达“A和B结婚”，要用A married/will marry B。这时务必要避免受汉语影响使用A married/will marry with B。
15. 例There is going to have a film tonight. (×) There is going to be a film tonight. (√)
[析] 一般将来时用在 There be 句式中时，be going to或will之后的动词原形只能用be,也就是说要用There is (are) going to be.... / There will be....。
16. 例I’ll go hiking if it won’t rain next Sunday. (×)I’ll go hiking if it doesn’t rain next Sunday.(√)
17.例 Teacher told us yesterday that the earth went around the sun. (×)
Teacher told us yesterday that the earth goes around the sun. (√)
18. All the balls are not round. 翻译成汉语：
[析] all, every, both等词和not连用时，not通常放在all, every, both的后面，一般情况下表示部分否定，意为“并非……都……”。
19. 例--- He didn’t go to school yesterday, did he?-- _______, though he didn’t feel very well.
A. No, he didn’t (×) B. Yes, he did (√)
例--- Don’t you usually come to school by bike?-- _______. But I sometimes walk.
A. No, I don’t (×) B. Yes, I do (√)
20.---- Excuse me, is the supermarket far from here？---- No，it's about _______.
A. 7 minutes walk B. 7 minute walk C. 7 minutes' walk D. 7 minute's walk
答案为C。本题考查名词所有格用法。当名词的复数以-s结尾时，则只需要加“'”即可，则“7分钟的距离”为“7 minutes' walk”。
21. You can not imagine how much I ______ on this dress. Is it beautiful？
A. paid B. took C. cost D. spent
22. ---- Do you know _____ university student who is talking with Joe？---- Yes， she，s my cousin, Kate.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
23. The number of giant pandas is getting ______ because their living areas are becoming farmlands.
A. less and less B. larger and larger C. smaller and smaller D. fewer and
[剖析] 答案为C。句意为“大熊猫的数量越来越少因为他们的生存空间正逐渐变成农场”。本题中四个选项都是“比较级+ and + 比较级”的结构，表示“越来越……”。主语为number，只能和large或small搭配。而结合句意可判断答案为C。
24. Be careful when you come _______ the street，because the traffic is very busy
at the moment.A. across B. behind C. between D. over
25. ---- Do you often clean your classroom？---- Yes, our classroom ______ every day.
A. clean B. cleans C. is cleaned D. Cleaned
[剖析] 答案为C。句中有every day，主语为our classroom，故要用一般现在时的被动语态。
26. Lucy usually cleans the cage every two days. （对画线部分提问）_ _______ Lucy usually clean the cage？
[剖析] 答案为How often does。对every two days提问要用how often。
27. I didn't understand __________，so I raised my hand to ask...
A. what my teacher says B. what does my teacher say C. what my teacher said D. what did my teacher say
28. ---- How much ______ the shoes？ ---- Five dollars ______ enough.
A. is；is B. are；is C. are；are D. is；are
[剖析] 答案为B。shoes作主语时，谓语动词应用复数形式；five dollars是一个整体，应按单数对待。
29. 误〕 We got to the top of the mountain in daybreak. 〔正〕 We got to the top of the mountain at day break.
〔析〕 at用于具体时刻之前，如：sunrise, midday, noon, sunset, midnight, night。
30. 〔误〕 Dont sleep at daytime 〔正〕 Dont sleep in daytime.
〔析〕 in 要用于较长的一段时间之内，如：in the morning / afternoon, 或 in the week / month / year. 或 in spring / supper /autumn / winter等等。
31. 〔误〕 He became a writter at his twenties 〔正〕 He became a writter in his twenties
32. 误〕 We went to swim in the river in a very hot day. 〔正〕 We went to swim in the river on a very hot day.
〔析〕 具体某一天要用介词on, 又如：on New Years Day
33. 〔误〕 Im looking forward to seeing you on Christmas. 〔正〕 Im looking for ward to seeing you at Christmas.
34. 误 I havent see you during the summer holidays. 正 I havent seen you since the beginning of the summer holidays. 〔析〕 during表示在某一段时间之内，所以一般不与完成时搭配，如：I visited a lot of museums during the holiday. 而for表示一段时间，可以用于完成时，如：I havent see you for a long time. 而through 用来表示时间时则为"整整，全部的时间"。如：It rained through the night.而since则是表达主句动作的起始时间，一般要与完成时连用。
35. 〔误〕 At entering the classroom, I heard the good news. 〔正〕 On entering the classroom, I heard the good news. 〔析〕 On 加动名词表示"一……就"。本句的译文应是：我一进入教室就听见这个好消息了。又如：on hearing… 一听见， on arrival 一到达就……(on表示动作的名词)
36. 〔误〕 In the beginning of the book, there are some interesting stories. 〔正〕 At the beginning of the book, there are some interesting stories. 〔析〕 at the begining与at the end都是指某事物的开始与结束部分，均不指时间范围，而in the beginning 则是指开始一段时间。in the end＝at last是指"最终，终于"之意。
37. 〔误〕 Till the end of next week. I will have finished this work. 〔正〕 By the end of next week. I will have finished this work. 〔析〕 by 引起的时间状语表示了动作的截止点，其意思为"不迟于某一时刻将工作做完"，所以主句一般是完成时态。当然可以有将来时态，如：Ill be there by five oclock.而till则表达其一动作一直持续到某一时刻，但句中的动词一定要用持续性动词，而瞬间的截止性动词应用其否定句式，如：I wont finish this work till(until) next weekend.
38. 〔误〕 He came to London before last weekend. 〔正〕 He had come to London before last weekend.
〔正〕 He came to London two weeks ago. 〔析〕 before 一般要与完成时连用，而ago则与一般过去时连用。
39. 〔误〕I have studied English for three years gince I had come here.正 I have studied English for three years since I came here. 析 since用来表达主句动作的开始时间，所以其引出的从句中应为过去时，而不能用完成时态
40. 〔误〕 I can help you repair this bike. You will get it after two hours. 〔正〕 I can help you repair this bike. You will get it in two hours. 〔析〕中文经常讲两小时之后来取，两天内会修好，而这个介词在英文中要用in而不要用after。其原因有二，①after 多用于过去时，如：I arrived in New York. After three days, I found a job in the bank. ② after 加时间是表达一个不确定的时间范围，如：after three days, 即三天之后的哪一天都可以。所以在许诺若干时间内会完成某事时，一定要用介词in。
41.误〕 Three days after he died. 正〕 After three days he died. 〔正〕 Three days later he died.
〔析〕 after 与 later都可以用来表达一段时间之后，但它们所处的位置不同，after 在时间词前，而later在时间词后。
42.〔误〕 She hid herself after the tree. 〔正〕 She hid herself behind the tree.
〔析〕 after多用来表达某动作之后，所以有的语法书中称它为动态介词，如：I run after him. After finishing my homework, I went to see a film. 而behind则多用于静态事物之后。
43.〔误〕 There is a beautiful bird on the tree. 正〕 There is a beautiful bird in the tree.
〔析〕 树上长出的果实，树叶要用on, 而其他外来的人、物体均要用in the tree.
44.〔误〕 Shanghai is on the east of China. 〔正〕 Shanghai is in the east of China.
〔析〕 在表达地理位置时有3个介词：in, on, to。 in表示在某范围之内; on表示与某地区接壤；to则表示不相接。如：Japan is to the east of China.
45.〔误〕 I arrived at New York on July 2nd. 〔正〕 I arrived in New York on July 2nd.
〔析〕 at用来表达较小的地方，而in用来表达较大的地方。at常用于at the school gate, at home, at a bus stop, at the station, at the cinema, at a small village。
46.〔误〕 He lived in No. 3 Beijing Road. 〔正〕 He lived at No. 3 Beijing Road.
〔析〕 在门牌号码前要用at, 并要注意它的惯用法：at the end of the street, at the foot of the mountain, at the top of the page。
47.〔误〕 There is a colour TV set at the corner of the hall. 〔正〕 There is a colour TV set in the corner of the hall.
〔析〕 在屋内的角落应用in，而墙的外角用at，如：There is a tree at the corner of the street.
48. 〔误〕 Do you know there is some good news on todays newspaper? 〔正〕 Do you know there is some good news in todays newspaper? 〔析〕 在报纸上的新闻要用in, 而在具体某一版上，或某一页上则要用on。
49. 〔误〕 The school will begin on September 1st. 〔正〕 School will begin on September 1st.
〔析〕这里的school应看作不可数名词泛指学校的课程，即开学之意。要注意，有些活动场所当表达正在从事该种活动时不要加冠词，如：at table (吃饭)， When I came to Toms home, they were at table. 还有： at desk (学习)，at work (工作) at school (上学)， in hospital (住医院) at church 作礼拜如加上定冠词则另有他意，如：at the school 即在学校工作或办事，in the hospital 即在医院工作或去看望病人。
50. 〔误〕 Ill leave Beijing to Shanghai tomorrow. 〔正〕 Ill leave Beijing for Shanghai. 〔正〕 Ill leave for Shanghai.
〔析〕 leave for 是离开某地去某处的固定搭配，不可将for改为别的介词。这样的搭配还有：start for 动身前往某处，set out for， sail for。
51. 〔误〕 Im sorry. I have to get out the bus at next stop. 〔正〕 Im sorry. I have to get out of the bus at next stop.
〔析〕 get in, 与 get out是两个相反的词组。get in 为上车，而get out为下车，但语法家认为这里的in与out为副词，所以其后不能接名词，我们可以讲Wed better get in. 或Wed better get out. 还有一组词组有关上下车：get on／off(a train, a ship, a struck) get into／out of (a car, taxi…)
52. 〔误〕 Be careful The temperature of the water is ninety degrees over zero. 〔正〕 Be careful. The temperature of the water is ninety degrees above zero. 〔析〕 over 与 above 在作为比某物高的意思时有时可以互换。但在垂直方向上的高矮时，即正上方时则要用above.而泛指上方时用over.
53.〔误〕 The Dead Sea is under the sea level. 〔正〕 The Dead Sea is below the sea level.
54. 〔误〕 There is a big tree in the front of the house. 〔正〕 There is a big tree in front of the house.
in front of 是在物体外部的前面，而in the front of 是在物体内部的前面，如：The driver sits in the front of the bus.
55.〔误〕 It took them two days to walk across the forest. 〔正〕 It took them two days to walk through the forest.
〔析〕 across 作为介词有两个主要意思：① 横过，如：I want to walk across the street.② 对面，如：There is a post office across the street,而through 多用于三维空间中的穿越。across则多用于平面上的横过。如：The little girl ran across the room to meet her mother.
56. 〔误〕 The sun sets toward the west. 〔正〕 The sun sets in the west.
〔析〕 towards也可用作toward，它主要表达朝向某方向运动，但不一定到达，如：He ran toward(s) the mountain.而在表示方位east, west, north, south 时，其前面要用in。要注意的是这4个词可以用作副词，如：I went south. 也可用作名词，如：I went to the south.也可用作形容词，如：I went to the south part of China.
57. 〔误〕 Can I write the exam paper with ink? 〔正〕 Can I write the exam paper with a pen? 〔正〕 Can I write the exam paper in ink? 〔析〕 with后要加拿得起来放得下的工具，而墨水、颜料等原料则要用in。
58. 〔误〕 Im earlier today. I came here by his car. 〔正〕 Im earlier today. I came here in his car.
〔析〕在交通工具前加介词by，但不能再有任何指示代词或冠词，否则要改换相应的介词。by taxi=in a taxi
by train=in a train by bicycle=on a bicycle by ship=on a ship
59. 〔误〕 A lot of French wines are made of grape. 〔正〕 A lot of French wines are made from grape.
〔析〕 made of 是指由原材料到成品过程中原材料未发生质地的变化，而发生了某种变化则要用from,如：The desk was made of hard wood.
60.〔误〕 This is a good dictionary in English grammar. 〔正〕 This is a good dictionary on English grammar.
〔析〕关于某方面的书籍、报告等有两个介词，其中on表示某专业用书，about则为某方面的普通读物，如：This is a book about physics.即物理科普知识。
61.〔误〕 Do you have the key of the door. 〔正〕 Do you have the key to the door. 〔析〕 key to the door门的钥匙。相同用法还有answer to the question, entrance to the highway, danger to health.千万不要用of。
62. 〔误〕 I didnt do my homework, so the teacher was angry to me. 〔正〕 I didnt do my homework, so the teacher was angry with me. 〔析〕 be angry with其后接人，而be angry at其后接事。如：He was angry at what she said.
63. 〔误〕 He was good for skating. 〔正〕 He was good at skating.
〔析〕 be good at 为"擅长某事"，而be good for somebody为对某人很好。
64. 〔误〕 It was good to you to help my little boy. 〔正〕 It was good of you to help my little boy.
〔析〕 这句话应译为：你真太好了，帮助了我的小孩。而be good to somebody 是对某人态度好。如：Her mother is good to everyone.
65. 〔误〕 My parents were very pleased at me. 〔正〕 My parents were very pleased with me. 〔正〕 My parents were very pleased at my studying. 〔析〕 be pleased with后加somebody, 而be pleased at后加something。
66. 〔误〕 He is agree with me. 〔正〕 He agrees with me. 〔误〕 He againsts me. 〔正〕 He is against me.
67. 〔误〕 I havent heard letters from him. 〔正〕 I havent heard from him. 〔析〕 hear from 即为：从某人处得到信件。不要再加letter了。
68. 〔误〕 Do you know the girl on white? 〔正〕 Do you know the girl in white?
〔析〕 in white为穿一身白。与in有关的词组有：in bed(睡觉)，in hospital(住院)，in a hurry(匆匆忙忙)，in danger(危险中),in joy (高兴)，in good health(身体好)，in love(恋爱)，in trouble(困境)，与之相反的是out of ,如：out of trouble (摆脱困境)，out of date(过时了)， out of order(出故障)
69. 〔误〕 She didnt come to school because of she was ill. 〔正〕 She didnt come to school because she was ill.
〔析〕 because of 后接名词，如：The game was put off because of the rain.
70. . What can I do for you?- I’d like two ____ A. box of appleB. boxes of applesC. box of applesD. boxes of apple
答案: B. (选择其它三项的同学要注意仔细看题.不要马虎, 这里box 和apple都是可数名词)
72.Help yourself to _________. A. some chickensB. a chickenC. some chickenD. any chicken
答案: C (选择A的同学要注意chicken当鸡肉讲时不可数)
73. Which is the way to the __________?A. shoe factoryB. shoes factoryC. shoe’s factoryD. shoes’ factory
答案: A. (选择D的同学注意这里不是指名词所有格, 而是名词作形容词的用法.类似的用法如: pencil box; school bag等.)
.This class ________ now. Miss Gao teaches them.A. are studyingB. is studyingC. be studyingD. studying
答案: A. (选择B的同学要注意, 当这种概念名词当 “人”讲的时候要做复数处理.类似的还有: the police are running after the thief等)
We will have a _________ holiday after the exam.A. two monthB. two-monthC. two month’sD. two-months
答案: B (选择C的同学要注意应用two months’; 选择D的同学要注意名词之间有 “— “ 后的组合词当作形容词来用, 因此就不用所有格形式了.)
74. 8.Our sports meeting will be held ________.A. on 24, Tuesday, April B. in April 24, TuesdayC. on Tuesday, April 24D. inApril Tuesday 24答案: C. (选B的同学是受到中文的影响,要特别注意中英文的差异)
75. Some people like to stay at home, but ________ like to go to the cinema.A. anotherB. otherC. othersD. other one
答案: C. (选择B的同学要牢记: some…., others….
76. -- Is this your shoe?-- Yes, but where is _________?A. the other oneB. other oneC. another oneD. the others
答案: A. (选择C的同学要注意鞋是两只, another指的是三者或者三者以上)
77. – When shall we meet again next week?-- _______ day is possible. It’s no problem with me.
A. EitherB. NeitherC. EveryD. Any
答案: D. (选择C的同学要注意every指的是每一天都见面, any指的是任何一天都可以.注意中文的干扰)
78. 1 _______ do you write to your parents?-- Once a month.A. How longB. How soonC. How oftenD. How far
答案: C. ( 选择A的同学要注意中文的干扰. 由回答知道这里指的是写信的频率, 用how often表示.)
79..Robert has gone to _________ city and he’ll be back in a week. A. otherB. the otherC. anotherD. any other
80. – Which book would you like to borrow?-- ________ of the two books is OK with me.
A. EitherB. BothC. AnyD. None 答案：A (选择B的同学要注意is 表示单数.)
81. .He knows _________ English ________ French. But he’s very good at Japanese.
A. either; orB. both; andC. neither; norD. either; nor答案：C (选择A和B的同学要注意语境.)
82. – What do your parents do?-- One is a teacher; _________ is a driver.A. otherB. anotherC. the otherD. that one
答案: C (选择其它三个选项的同学要注意, one is …, the other is …的用法)
83. 22.There are many trees on ________ side of the street.A. eitherB. anyC. allD. both
84. ________ is the population of the city?A. How many B. What C. How many peopleD. How much
85. .Japan is ________ the east of China.A. inB. toC. onD. at
答案: B ( in 表示在范围里的, on表示紧挨着的; to 表示在范围以外的)
87. The postman shouted, “ Mr Green, here is a letter ________ you.” A. to B. fromC. forD. of
答案: C ( 选择A的同学要注意to 表示动作的方向, for表示有从属关系或者利益关系)
88. We can’t do it ________ your help.A. withB. ofC. underD. without
答案: D. (选择C的同学要注意中文的干扰, 借助某人的帮助要用with,反之用without)
89. He hasn’t heard from his friend __________ last month.A. sinceB. by the end ofC. forD. until
答案: A (选择B的同学要注意B选项为过去完成时的时间;选择C的同学要注意, for+时间段; 选择D的同学要注意不是not…until 句型.until+ 句子)
90. I didn’t buy the dictionary yesterday _________ my aunt would give me one.A. untilB. becauseC. ifD. before
答案: B (选择A的同学要注意语境)
91. I’m going to look for another job ________ the company offers me more money.A. afterB. unlessC. whenD. for
答案: B ( 选择其它三项的同学要注意语境, 这里是指除非公司给我更多工资,否则我就要找其它工作.)
92. Don’t hurry. The bus won’t start ________ everybody gets on.A. sinceB. asC. untilD. when
答案: C (选择D的同学要注意前面是否定.)
93. .Please show me ____to send an e-mail, John. It’s the first time for me to do it. A. howB. whatC. whenD. where
94. You’ve passed the exam. I’m happy ______ you.A. onB. atC. inD. for答案：D
95. I wonder ________ they finished so many different jobs in such a short time.A. whyB. howC. whenD. where
96. -- Do you speak English?-- Yes, I speak _________ a little English _______ some French.
A. neither, notB. both, orC. either, orD. not only, but also答案：D (选择C的同学要注意语境.)
97. .______ the maths problem is difficult, I’ll try very hard to work it out.A. ThoughB. WhenC. BeforeD. After
98. The accident took place ________ a cold February evening.A. onB. inC. atD. for
99. He turned ________ the radio because his father was asleep. A. onB. downC. upD. over
100. I don’t know the homework _______ today. A. onB. inC. ofD. for
101. 40.Jane said she would come here ________ 9:00 and 9:30 tomorrow morning. A. fromB. atC. betweenD. around答案: C (选择B的同学没有把体看完整; 选择A的同学没有注意到from…to…的搭配.)
102. It’s spring now. The students ________ trees these weeks. A. plantB. are plantingC. will plantD. planted
答案: B (选择A注意 these weeks 并不表示经常做某事,而是强调这几个星期同学们一直在种树.)
103. Must I finish it now?-- No, you ________.A. mustn’tB. needn’tC. can’tD. shouldn’t 答案: B (选择A的同学要注意mustn’t意思指不允许, needn’t指的是不必要.)
104. Though it’s cloudy now, it _________ get sunny later.A. can B. mayC. mustD. need
答案: B ( 选C的同学要注意语境, 这里强调过些时候也许会晴天, 表示推测性.)
105. It is in the library, you _______ talk loudly.A. may notB. can’tC. needn’tD. mustn’t
答案: D ( 选择B的同学要注意中文的干扰.can’t表示不能够。)
106. If anyone wants to say something in class, you ________ put up your hands first. A. mustB. mayC. shouldD. can答案: A ( 选其他三个选项的同学要注意语境，anyone暗示出语气。表明是一个规定，而不是建议。)
107. – I called you last night but no one answered the phone. -- I ________ dinner with my friends in the restaurant. A. haveB. hadC. was havingD. have had
108. If you have lost a library book, you have to _________ it. A. find outB. look afterC. pay forD. take care
109. He will call me as soon as he _________ the city.A. reachesB. reachedC. will reachD. is reaching
110. The pen _________ him ten yuan.A. paidB. costC. tookD. spent
答案：B (选择C的同学要注意took通常用在时间上；选择A和D的同学要注意，这里的主语是物品，因此不能用paid 和spent)
111. The train _________ for twenty minutes.A. leftB. has leftC. is leavingD. has been away
112. How many books _____ they ________?-- Five. But they haven’t finished reading even one.
A. did…borrowB. had…borrowedC. will…borrowD. do…borrow
113. He _________ his bike so he has to walk there.A. lostB. has lostC. had lostD. loses
114. Why did the policeman stop us? -- He told us not _______ so fast in this street.
A. driveB. drivingC. to driveD. drove答案：C (这里考查的是tell sb. not to do sth.)
115. The population of the world in 20th century became very much _________ thanthat in 19th A. bigger B. larger C. greater D. more 答案: B.(选择其它三项的同学要注意population的固定搭配是large)
116. The magazines are ________ easy that the children can read them well.A. suchB. soC. tooD. very
答案: B (选择A的同学要注意easy是形容词，要用so…that, 而不用such…that)
117. – Would you like ________ more tea?- Thank you. I’ve had ________.A. any, muchB. some, enoughC. some, muchD. any, enough 答案：C (选择B的同学要注意enough是形容词， 不能说had enough)
118. I think basketball is _______. I like to watch it.A. boringB. boredC. excitingD. excited
119. The math problem is so hard that ________ students can work it out. A. a fewB. a littleC. manyD. few
120. Though she talks ______, she has made ________ friends here.A. a little, a fewB. little, fewC. little, a fewD. few, a few答案：C (选择A的同学要注意语境，这里指虽然她不怎么说话，但她有一些朋友.)
121. He never does his work _______ Mary.A. as careful asB. so careful asC. as carefully asD. carefully as
答案：C (选择A和B的同学要注意work 是行为动词，要用副词来修饰.)
122. If it ________ tomorrow we’ll go to the park. A. will not rainB. doesn’t rainC. is not rainingD. didn’t rain
答案: B (选择A的同学要注意if引导的条件状语从句主句用将来时, 从句用一般现在时.)
123. The radio says the snow ______ late in the day. A. stopsB. will stopC. has stoppedD. stopped
答案: B. (选择A的同学要注意语境, late in the day表示 “晚些时候”, 要用将来时)
124. The nurse told the children the sun ______ in the east. A. risesB. roseC. will riseD. has risen答案: A ( 选择B的同学要注意, 虽然主句中用了told, 但太阳从东方升起是真理性事实, 应用一般现在时表示.)
125. – Are you sure you have to? It’s been very late.-- I don’t know ______ I can do it if not now.
A. whereB. whyC. whenD. how答案: C ( 选择D的同学要注意语境, 根据语境知道这里强调的是必须先在做,否则就没有时间了)
126. 70.- Could you tell me _______ she is looking for?-- Her cousin, Susan. A. thatB. whoseC. whomD. which
答案: C (选择其它三项的同学要注意语境,这里是指找Susan这个人)
127. When are the Shutes leaving for New York? -- Pardon? -- I asked ___________.
A.when are the Shutes leaving for New York B.when the Shutes are leaving for New York
C.when were the Shutes leaving for New York D.when the Shutes were leaving for New York
答案: D ( 选择B的同学注意到了宾语从句的语序,但同时要注意时态要用相应的过去时.)
128. Would you please tell me ________ next, Mr Wang?A. what should we doB. we should do whatC. what we should doD. should do what答案: C ( 选择A的同学要注意宾语从句的语序为陈述语序.)
129. Alice has gone to the classroom and she didn’t say ________.
A. when did she come backC. when would she be backC. when she came backD. when she would be back
130.I’m sorry I broke your coffee cup.-- Oh, really? __. A. It doesn’t matterB. I don’t knowC. it’s OK with meD. You’re welcome答：A (选择C和D的要注意中文的干扰.D是用来回答别人的致谢的.)
131.He hardly had anything to eat, ________ he?A. didn’t B. hadn’t C. had D. did
132.He says that he won’t be free until tomorrow.他说他到明天才会有空。
解析: 在这个复合句中, that引导的从句做says的宾语,被称为宾语从句。until用在否定句中,构成“not...until...” 结构,意为“直到……才……”,谓语动词用非延续性动词;until用在肯定句中,意为“直到……”,主句的谓语动词要用延续性动词。例如:They didn’t leave until they finished their work. 他们完成了工作才回家。
We waited until he came. 我们一直等到他来。
133. 课本:There’s something wrong with my computer. It doesn’t work. 我的计算机出了故障,它无法工作了。
真题再现:I have to speak to my grandpa loudly because there’s _____ with his ears.
A. wrong something B. something wrong C. anything wrong D. nothing wrong
要点点拨:形容词修饰something, nothing, anything, everything等不定代词时要后置,故排除A。答案:B
134.课本原句:All the computers must be shut down when you leave. 离开时你必须把所有的计算机关掉。
真题:The whole company _____ for a three weeks’ summer holiday. A. shut down B. shut off C. shut up D. shut away要点点拨:shut down意为“关闭;停工;歇业”;shut off意为“关掉(煤气)”等;shut up意为“关闭;住嘴”等;shut away意为“隔离;隔绝”。答案:A
135. Our sports meeting has been ____ till next Monday because of the bad weather.
A. put on B. put up C. put off D. put down要点点拨: put on意为“穿上,上演”;put up意为“举起,挂起,张贴”;put off意为“推迟,延期”; put down意为“放下,写下,记下”。 答案:C
136. So it goes on, hour after hour. 就这样继续下去,一小时接一小时。解析: hour after hour意思为“一小时接一小时”。英语中,用after连接两个相同的单数名词(名词前不用冠词)表示“一个接一个”
137. 解析: during(in, for) the last(past) + 一段时间,表示“到现在为止多长时间以来(内)”,常与现在完成时态连用。例如:In the last twenty years China has changed a lot. 在最近二十年内中国发生了巨大的变化。
138. I’m afraid I won’t come ___B___ 7 and 9. I will be at work then. A. until B. between C. during D. for
139..Butter and cheese _C_____ in price. A. has gone up B. is gone up C. have gone up D. are gone up
140.Today some newly-produced mobile phones can take pictures __B____ a camera.
A. as B. for C. like D. of
141.The buses _____C__ over 2 thousand people a day.
A. take B. bring C. carry D. sent
142.The coductor kept ___D____ hot water to us. A. give B. bring C. taking D. giving
143.There are four pairs of socks to ______, but the woman doesn’t know ______ to buy.(A)
A. choose from; which B. choose from; what C. choose; which D. choose ;what
144.Nobaby noticed the thief slip into the shop, because the lights happened to _______.D
A. put out B. turn out a C .give out D. go out
145.___A___ the sports meeting might be put off. Yes, it all depends on the weather.
A.I’ ve been told B. I’ve told C. I’m told D.I told
146.The teacher said ___A___ wanted to go to the cinema must be there before 6:00,
A. those who B. that C. who D. which
147.They stopped ______ and ______ out to play when they ______ the bell ring or rest.(A)
A. working; went; heard B. work; to go; hear C. working; go; hearing D. working; going; heard
148.I am going to Qingdao and stay there for a week.(B)
______ you are there, would you please buy some books for me?
A. If B. While C. Since D. As soon as
149. 1 John plays football ____, if not better than, David. A as well B as well as C so well D so well as
解析：该题意为：John踢足球如果不比David好的话，那也踢得和David一样好。 和…一样好为as well as. 故该题正确答案为B。
150. She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, I was talking about my daughter.A when B where C which D while解析：该处意为"然而"，只有while有此意思，故选D。
151. I learned that her father ____ in 1950.A had died B died C dead D is dead
解析：该题正确答案为Ｂ。从句中的谓语动词动作虽然发生在主句谓语动词的动作之前，但因从句中有明确的过去时间状语in 1950, 所以不用过去完成时态，而用一般过去时态。
152. The five-year-old girl ____ by her parents. A is looked B has looked forC is being looked for D has been looked解析：该题正确答案为Ｃ。在带有介词的动词短语用于被动语态句中，介词不能省，否则就变成了不及物动词短语，而不能用于被动语态的句子中。
153. We had hoped that he ____ longer.A stays B have stayed C stayed D would stay
解析：该题正确答案为Ｄ。had hoped表示"本希望"，同样用法的动词还有think, expect等，后面的句子需用虚拟语气
154. "Mary wants to see you today"."I would rather she ____ tomorrow than today." A comes B came C should come D will come解析：该题正确答案为Ｂ。would rather后面的从句需用虚拟语气，用动词过去时表示。
155. It is wise to have some money ____ for old age.A put away B kept up C given away D laid up
解析：该题正确答案为Ａ。意为"存"；keep up意为"继续"；give away意为"分发"；lay up"
156. She says she doesn't feel like ____ out with you. A going B to go C for going D went
解析：该题正确答案为A。 feel like = want, 此处like 为介词，后面要接名词或动名词作宾语
157. _______ if he had any bad habit, she replied that he was a heavy smoker.A. Ask B. To ask C. Asked D. Asking解析：该题答案为C。主语she是被问。
158. They _______ to walk in the street at might. A. didn't dare B. not dared C. not dare D. dared not
解析，该题答案为A， 此空需选一动词作谓语，因为后面是to walk, didn't dare是行为动词dare过去时态的否定形式。
159. When he was very old, Mr. Smith _______ sit for hours without saying a word. A. would B. should C. must D. used解析，该题答案为A, would此处表过去的倾向性，习惯性动作，意为"总是"如: When we were children, we would go swimming every summer.
160. Don't forget to post the letter, _______ ? A. will you B. do you C. won't you D. shall you
解析：该题答案为A， 在否定句、祈使句后只用"will you"?，但肯定的祈使句后可用如，Wait for me, will (won't, can, can't, could) you?
161.He hardly writes to you, _______ ?A. doesn't he B. does he C. do they D. has he
162. _______ I accept the gift or refuse it is none of your business. A. If B. Whether C. Even if D. No matter when解析：该题答案为B。whether可以和or连用，if不可以，此外if一般仅用于宾语从句。
163. The way _______ these comrades look at problems is wrong. A. where B. in that C.X D. with which解析：该题答案为C，先行词是way，定语从句中用that或 in which来引导或不填。
164. ____a long time since I saw you last time.A．It was B. It is C. It had been D. It can be
解析：该题答案为B，It is +时间数+ since引导的从句是一个句型，意为"从…时候以来过了多久了。"
165. The chemical works _______ where my father has worked for thirty years in 1949.
A. was built B. were built C. is built D. are built 解析：该题答案为A。works形式上是复数，意思上是单数，因此谓语动词用单数，类似的还有news, maths, politics, physics.
166.They each _______ a copy of the new physics. A. have B. has C. having D. gets
解析：该题答案为A。They each不等于each of …, each of 这个词组作主语谓语用单数如each of the students hands in their homework，而they each作主语，谓语要随each前面的词来变化。
167.Not only ____ this machine but ____ it. A. can he run……can he repair B. can he run……he can repair
C. he can run……he can repair D. he can run……can he repair
解析：该题答案为B，在not only……but (also)句型中，只有but前面的部分倒装，but后面仍是正常语序。
168.____ that he went to sleep.A It was until midnight B That was until midnight
C It was not until midnight D That was not until midnight解析：该题答案为C。强调until结构时，要将否定词not移到until前。又如：He didn't leave until twelve 改为It was not until twelve that he left.
169. There are a lot of students ____ in the class room.A talk B talking C talked D to talk
解析：该题正确答案为B。 There be句型为倒装句，可换为A lot of students are talking in the class room. 又如：There is a lot of noise heard out in the street.
170. While ____my homework, I heard a cry for help.A do B did C doing D having done
解析：该题答案为C。该空处省略了I'm,相当于while I'm doing my home work.如：While playing guitar, he is singing.
171. The bus ____C__ on the road for 2 hours so far. A. has stopped B. stopped C. has been
Are you __A___ the jacket these days? A. wearing B. putting on C. dressing D. on
He __C______ foe 2 hours. A. got up B. has got up C. has been up
You mustn't ___B_____ until he comes back. A. be away B. leave C. be left
172. —These farmers have been to the United States. —Really ？ When _____ there ？
A. will they go B. did they go C. do they go D. have they gone现在完成时与一般过去时容易混淆，就是因为它们所表示的动作都发生在过去，但二者又有区别：一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的事、存在的状态或经常发生的动作，说话的侧重点在于陈述一件过去的事情，与现在没有关系；现在完成时表示与现在有关系的发生在过去的动作，它不与表示过去的时间状语（如yesterday ， last week ， a moment ago等）连用。故9的正确答案为B.
173. His father ______ the Party since 1978.A. joined B. has joined C. was in D. has been in 现在完成时中，非延续性动词不能与for和since引导的表示一段时间的状语连用，通常是用相应的延续性动词来代替。故11的正确答案依次为：D.
174. You must make your new house clean and safe __C_____you move in. A.because B.when C.before D.until
I was_______tired_______I couldn't walk on.(A)A.so…that B.too…to C.very…that D.very…to
I thought he___D____to see his mother if he time.
A.will go…has B.will go …will have C.would go …would have D.would go …had
175. Today the forests have almost gone. People must ___C____ down too many trees.
A. stop from cutting B. stop to cut C. be stopped from cutting D. be stopped to cut
176.It's very nice _________ you to get me two tickets _________ the World Cup.(B)
A. for， of B. of， for C. to， for D. of， to
177. My mother was very glad __A____ her old friend.A. to meet B. meet C. met D. meets
＂be +形容词+ to do sth＂结构中的不定式作状语，常表示原因或方式。
178. . The panda is so fat that it can't go through the hole.(改为意思相同的句子)
The hole ______ ______ ______ ______ such a fat panda to go through.( is， too， small， for)
＂too +形容词/副词(for sb)to do…＂(太……而不能……)和＂enough (for sb) to do…＂(足以、足够……做……)结构中，不定式作结果状语。
179. The new hospital ___ D ___ is near the factory. A. build B. builds C. to build D. to be built当不定式的逻辑主语是不定式所表示的动作的承受者(宾语)时，用动词不定式的被动式，即：to be +过去分词；如果不定式所表示的动作发生在谓语动词表示的动作之前，不定式用完成式，即：to have +过去分词；如果不定式表示的动作和谓语动词表示的动作同时发生，用不定式的进行式，即：to be +现在分词
180.________ China isn't rich now, ________we're working hard to make her richer and stronger(B)
A. Though; but B. Though; / C. Both; and D. Because; so
so(因此; 所以)为并列连词，表示结果；because(因为)为从属连词，表示原因，但这对因果连词在句中不可同时并用。but(可是)也为并列连词，表示转折，与之对应的从属连词though/although (虽然)表示让步，它们也不可在句中同时使用。
181. Be careful! The water is too hot. You'd better ___C___ it right now. A. do not drink B. not to drink C. not drink D. not drinking 【考点】 You'd better 为You had better的缩略式。sb had better (not) do sth为一常用句型，意为“某人最好(不)去做某事”，请大家务必关注其否定结构。
182. We found ___A____ necessary to protect the environment. A. it B. this C. that D. what
【考点】 “主语+find+ it +adj. + to do sth”为一常用句型，意为“某人发现做某事……”，其中it为形式宾语(此时不可用this/that/one等代词替换)，真实的宾语为后置的不定式短语。
183..中文：从战争开始时他就一直在那里工作。(误)He has worked there since the war has begun.
(正)He has worked there since the war began.（since引导的从句表示过去的某时间点，应用一般过去时。）
184. 中文：他去年离开家我就一直没有见过他。(误)He left home last year and I did not see him since.
(正)He left home last year and I haven\'t seen him since.（since后面省去的是he left home last year，前面的句子要用完成时。）
185. 中文：我去看他们的时候他们在吃晚餐。(误)They had supper when I went to see them.
(正)They were having supper when I went to see them.（他们在吃晚餐是在过去我去看他们的时间某一点上正进行的动作，应用过去进行时。）
中文：她两个月前去澳洲了，她许多年前到过那里。(误)She went to Australia two months ago. She has been there many years before.(正)She went to Australia two months ago. She had been there many years before.（many years before是从过去的某时之前算起的，表示过去的过去，要和过去完成时连用。）
186.Neither he nor you is good at English.（×）Neither he nor you are good at English.（√）
析：either... or...，neither... nor...，not only...，but also...等词组连接句子的两个主语时，谓语动词遵循“就近一致原则”，即由靠近谓语的那个主语决定谓语的人称和数用何种形式。
187. I can't help _____ the house this afternoon A. sweeping B. sweep C. swept D. with sweep
B。易错选A，学生误用了短语can’t help v-ing。但此题不是“忍不住”之意，而是“不能帮……”之意。
188.The lift is used to ____ up and down every day.A. going B. went C. go D. gone
C．易错选A，学生是根据短语be used to v-ing（习惯于…）做出的选择。但此题的be used to是被动语态，不是“习惯于…”而是“被用来做……”。
189. My pen ____ better than yours. I may lend it to you.A. is written B. wrote C. writes D. is writing
190.____ my visit to France, I arrived ____Paris the first. A. At, in B. On, at C. During, to D. In, on
191.— Could you tell them____?— Of course, she lives in Shanghai Road. (昆明市)
A. where Lily livesB. where Lily livedC. where did Lily liveD. where to live in
192. He hasn't heard from his friend ____ last month.
A. since B. by the end of C. for D. until
193. I didn't buy the dictionary yesterday ____ my aunt would give me one. (河南)
A. until B. because C. if D. before
194____ is your father?—The tall man with a pair of glasses under the tree. . A. Who B. Where C. What D. Which【解析】此题陷阱选项为A或B或C。如果不看语境把四个选项代入句中意思都很通顺。答语意为“树底下那个戴着眼镜的高个子男人”。由此可知问句的意思应该为“哪一个是你父亲”。因此正确答案为D。
195—What would you like to drink?—It doesn’t matter. _______ will do. A. Nothing B. Everything C. Something D. Anything【解析】如果不看语境把四个选项代入句中意思都很通。其实，这里的语境为“你想喝点什么?”“没关系，任何东西都行”。正确答案为D。
196. —What is your favourite _______?—Summer. I can go swimming at that time.
A. festival B. season C. month D. weather【解析】如果不看语境，四个选项代入句中意思都很通顺。由答语可知问句所问的是最喜爱哪个季节，因此正确答案为B。
197. It’s _______ hot _______ cold all the year round in Kunming. It’s called “Spring City. ”
A. either, or B. neither, nor C. both, and D. neither, or
【解析】此题陷阱选项为A或C。这是由于忽略语境造成的。如果不看下文中的It’s called “Spring City. ”那么从语法角度来看A、B、C三项都没有错。但在这里只有B项才符合语境要表达的意思。正确答案为B。
198.Don’t throw waste paper on the ground. Please _______.
A. pick them up B. pick up them C. pick it up D. pick up it
【解析】此题陷阱选项为A。这是由于忽略语境造成的，如果不注意上文中的waste paper，就很可能误选为A。由于waste paper是不可数名词，应该用it来代替，故正确答案为C。
199. 1. Mr Li said, “Don’t make such a mistake again, Tim.” (改为间接引语)
Mr Li told Jim ______ ______ ______ such a mistake again.
not to make。直接引语为否定祈使句时，若改为间接引语，用ask / tell sb not to do sth句型，注意其中的Don’t改成了not to。
200.Why didn’t she pass the exam? I want to know... (改为含宾语从句的复合句)
I want to know ______ ______ ______ pass the exam
why, she didn’t。注意宾语从句的词序与陈述句的词序相同，所以要说she didn’t。
201.Jack’s father asked him, “Have you packed your things?” (改为间接引语)
Jack’s father asked him ______ he ______ packed his things.
202.Hurry up, or you’ll miss the early bus. (改为含条件状语从句的复合句)
______ ______ hurry, ______ ______miss the early train.
If you, you will。“祈使句+and / or+陈述句”句型中的祈使句就相当于一个if引导的条件状语从句。注意：改写时因为前面用了连词if，后面的连词and / or要去掉。
203.This text is very difficult. I can’t understand it. (合并为同义句)
This text is ______ difficult for me ______ understand.
too, to。因为too…to…意为“太……而不能……”正好与前面的意思相吻合。另外，改写后的句子也可说成The text is so difficult that I can’t understand it.
204.I know a little bit about Italy as my wife and I ____ there several years ago.
A. are going B. had beenC. wentD. have been
题干中前半句“know”，一般现在时；后半句出现“several years ago”，明显的表示过去的时间，所以选择一般过去时“went”，答案C.本题很多同学都顺着中文“去过”而误选了“D. have been”，是没有掌握好语句中出现了具体过去时间这一关键。
205. The young girl sitting next to me on the plane was very nervous. She ____ before.
A. hasn‘t flown B. didn‘t flyC. hadn‘t flown D. wasn‘t flying
206. By the time you get back， great changes ______ in this area.A.will take place B.will be taken place
C.are going to take place D.will have taken place
题干“By the time you get back”，是“到你（将来）回来时”，这里因为是时间状语从句，将来时用一般时代替，因此后半句的时间应当使“将已经”，故选择D.
207.When their first child was born, they ______ for three years. A. had married B. had been married C. had got married D. got married [解析★]选B。这道题考察过去完成时。看到for three years, 第一，马上想到使用完成时，排除Ｄ。第二，动作必须是可延续性的，所以排除Ａ、Ｃ两项。答案Ｃ。208.I was really anxious about you. You _____ home without a word. A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left C. couldn’t have left D. needn’t leave [解析★★]选B。 这道题情态动词+have done 表示“对过去发生的事件的推测”。shouldn’t have done 表示“本不该做某事，但是却做了。”所以选B最合适。C. couldn’t have done 表示“过去不可能发生的事”。
209. When all the work ______, you may go back home. A. finishes B. has finished C. is finished D. will be finished[解析]选C。考察两个语法点：第一考察主将从现，主句使用may + 动词原形，相当于一般讲来时，从句应该使用一般现在时，所以A、C两项入围。第二考察被动语态。Work 和finish 的关系是动宾关系，因work（工作）自己本身不能发出finish这个动作。所以用被动语态。答案是C
210.Lucy and I are classmates. We _______ in Class One. A. all are B. are all C. both are D. are both【解析】此题容易误选A或C。这里受到汉语思维的影响引起的，译成汉语正好是“我们都在一班”。表示两者都要用both，both一般放在be动词、情态动词或助动词之后，行为动词之前。正确答案为D。
211.If there are ______ trees,the air in our city will be _______cleaner.(more/fewer/much)
212.What does the word “alone” mean?=What’s the ___________ __________ the world “alone”?
上句中mean作动词，下句中meaning作名词，固定搭配：“the meaning of……的意思”，学生容易想到meaning，而忽视了后面的介词的搭配，容易写成：off/for
Study hard and your dream __________.学生看到了”and”会以为是前后动词时态对照，会写come true/comes true，选will come true，是因为它是以下句子的缩略：If you study hard, your dream will come true
When Martin visited Beijing for the first time,he __________ the city.大多数学生容易写成：was falling in love with/falling in love with分析：句中有when还有暗示 visited，学生很容易联想到第三单元的从句，而选择上面的答案。 fell in love with“爱上”，是暂时性动词，应该选用一般过去时。