beloved( 深爱的人)， A lifetime of love(一生挚爱),only love (独爱),affectionately (挚爱地),My Eyes Adored You (永远.挚爱),devotion(献身，奉献;忠诚;信仰，祈祷;热爱
2.亲爱的; 敬爱的; 深爱的
She is Tom's beloved wife.
英 [bɪ'lʌvd] 美 [bɪˈlʌvɪd, -ˈlʌvd]
宠儿； 心之所爱； 愿你爱我； 心爱的 复数：beloveds
When the adjective is not followed by a noun it is pronounced /bɪ'lʌvd/ and is hyphenated be|loved.
ADJ-GRADED 能被表示程度的副词或介词词组修饰的形容词深爱的；钟爱的 A beloved person, thing, or place is one that you feel great affection for.
He lost his beloved wife last year...
The rose is the most romantic of flowers, beloved of poets, singers, and artists.
2. N-SING 单数名词爱人；心爱的人
Your beloved is the person that you love.
He takes his beloved into his arms. 他将心爱之人拥入怀中。
1. the deep purple flowers so beloved by artists 受艺术家青睐的深紫色花
2. The bright plumage of a parrot made it beloved by people. 鹦鹉的一身华丽羽毛使人们很爱它。
3. She refused to be parted from her beloved cat. 她拒绝和她心爱的猫分开。
4. She longs for the early return of her beloved. 她盼着心上人早日归来。
5. Every lover sees a thousand graces in the beloved object. 情人眼里出西施。
6. She is Tom's beloved wife. 她是汤姆的爱妻。
7. Is he your beloved son? 他是你的爱子吗？
8. She is beloved of John. 她为约翰所爱。
9. She is my beloved. 她是我的爱人。
10. The death of our beloved premier cast a gloom over the whole country. 我们敬爱的总理的逝世使得全国罩上了一层悲伤的气氛。
11. He takes his beloved into his arms. 他将心爱之人拥入怀中。
12. A feeling that the beloved walls had been defiled rose in her. 她心里突然感觉到这些圣洁的墙壁被玷污了。
13. "Beloved,'she whispered, "I am coming home to you." "亲爱的，我就要回到你身边了，"她悄悄地念着。
14. Our beloved summer is gone. The autumn winds have begun. 我们大家喜欢的夏天已经过去，秋风起了。
15. The death of their beloved son was a cruel blow. 他们的爱子之死是一痛苦的打击。
16. With an aching heart, he had revisited his beloved haunts. 怀着哀痛的心情，他重新寻访了他所心爱的旧游地。
17. He expired in the arms of his beloved daughter. 他是在他所钟爱的女儿的怀抱中断气的。
18. The massa's eyes drank in the wet-eyed earnestness of his beloved niece. 老爷如醉如痴地欣赏他心爱的侄女那种双眼饱含泪水的认真神情。
19. People wrote many poems in praise of our beloved Premier Zhou. 人们写了许多诗词歌颂我们敬爱的周总理。
20. Of course, Philippa would not turn away from her beloved work. 当然，菲莉芭也不愿意离开她所热爱的工作。